I post quite a few election based posts. Which have got me a few hundred reblogs & likes all together. It also has led to a few hundred questions. I have not replied to them because they are pretty ridiculous questions and remarks. So I am writing this to explain my sides. After reading this ENTIRE thing, I will accept your questions and/or remarks.
Being a middle-class citizen has a lot to do with this.
I DO NOT AGREE WITH OBAMA. For many reasons.
- He promised to being home our troops 16 months into his election. — I still have family and friends risking their life.
- Him apologizing to Libya for a movie.. FUCK NO. I would have stood my ground; I would have said “I am sorry that I live in a country where we have the freedom of speech.” He should not have apologized for that. Libya bashes on Christianity all the time, why should we have to apologize. I’m not saying I agree with the video but still, our president shouldn’t have sank down and immediately apologized.
- He said, “My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years.” — this was a “gimmick”
- He said “I made a bunch of these promises during the campaign. … We’ve got about 60 percent done in three years.” — about doesn’t mean done.
- He said “I’ve done more for Israel’s security than any President ever” — He gave it to extremist and weapons are in Gaza now.
- I do NOT approve gay marriage. It’s not because I am a homosexual. I have plenty of family members who are attracted to the same sex. It’s because I am a Christian and in the Bible it is stated that God thinks that homosexuality is an illicit forbidden action. If you don’t believe me, read Leviticus Chapter 18-20. SO, I do not believe they should be married under the house of God.
- Gas.. that’s obvious.
- Obama bowing? Fuck no! You are the highest power in our country, you should not bow to anyone. Shake their hand like a man and stand your ground.
- Want to fine people who don’t have insurance? Really, if it wasn’t so expensive then yes I would get it.
- I do not believe that people who don’t work a job should be allowed benefits that they are allowed. I believe people who work a job and cannot afford things like that should be allowed. But not people who are capable of working and don’t.
- I really hate his comment, “If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”
These are some of many of the reasons I do not agree with Obama. So please. Now, I’ll accept your comments.
tags: nObama. no obama. nobama. mitt romney. Romney. election. election 2012.
- se-rendip-ity likes this
- heirloomartist likes this
- crumbs-on-his-jacketses likes this
- soodolce likes this
- howlingdark likes this
- seriousmysterious likes this
- peachyypeacock likes this
- lyrik likes this
- smilesforsunny likes this
- hiimynameismel reblogged this from avtumn
- obsidianlies likes this
- pyreside reblogged this from avtumn and added:
- xoxobrittanyann likes this
- shelbat likes this
- scouttrois likes this
- avtumn posted this